Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wishes for future versions of hours
I think this topic is very necessary as many people would very much like to see the different additions to the clock. For example, I'd really like to be that there was bluetooth, who could do paired with your phone and the ability to read SMS messages stored on the watch to see who's calling such a MOD work. Smile
Who have more updates in hours would like to see?
You could wire up a Bluetooth module like these HM-11 modules, they only need V+, GND, TX and RX which are all available as solderable pads on the PCB. You'll need a small 3V regulator though.
In terms of connected modules and how the clock will be understood that there is a module? It's likely you need to update HEX, how to do the connection to the phone?
(10-16-2014, 06:16 PM)Le_Fleurs Wrote: In terms of connected modules and how the clock will be understood that there is a module? It's likely you need to update HEX, how to do the connection to the phone?

You will need l to modify the watch firmware to send commands and data over UART and to process incoming data. You would have the module running in slave mode so the phone connects to the watch, not the other way around. You will also need an app running on the phone to send data over bluetooth.
Thank you it will be very difficult, I'm just with Bluetooth never worked. Maybe in the future Smile
How about Zak to restore the project and breathe new life into them with the addition of Bluetooth
Adding bluetooth would also need an app running on a smartphone to make it do anything useful, I've never done any android or iOS development before and don't really have the time for it at the moment :/
Zak, I can write a app for Android. But to add code to watch for me is hard, let's all join the effort, you write code for hours I app on Android.
we are grade A untreated natural stone factory director,i have our own factory in china,all the gemstone come from Burma,we have some stocks in Australia ,and some need to order from china ,we can do pendants bracelet bangle statue and all kind of jade if you show us the pictures,also can mosaic the jade surface to the holder for you,repair broken jade also one of our work,please contact me any time.

If you want to buy unrtreated natural stone and get more information visit here==> Grade A Untreated Natural Stone Factory